Apartments for Sale Nikki Beach Residences – Dubai 2024

starting from AED 3,010,000
USD
812,700
AED
3,010,000
Price was updated on 18 Dec, 2023

Contact Us
property type Property Type
unit type Unit Type
Size
completion date Completion Date
payment plan Payment Plan
Apartment
1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms
1,141 to 11,159 sqft.
Ready To - Move in
20/80
Penthouse
4 Bedrooms
11159 sqft.
Townhouse
4 Bedrooms
4667 to 5058 sqft.
property type Property Type ApartmentPenthouseTownhouse
unit type Unit Type 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms4 Bedrooms4 Bedrooms
=Size 1,141 to 11,159 sqft.11159 sqft.4667 to 5058 sqft.
completion date Completion Date Ready To - Move in
payment plan Payment Plan 20/80

Meraas Holding built the private building Nikki Beach Residences at Pearl Jumeirah in Dubai. It has 63 named flats with 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms, 6 cottages and 1 tower. The apartments have their services, each with its parking spot.

The beach homes are set up to have resort-style amenities, which is very much in line with their history. Also, the peaceful location near a 450-meter beach opens up a new world of ease and luxury.

You can live a great life in one of Nikki Beach’s flats . So, the large rooms with modern décor will ensure you and your family have a good time. Having smart AI and unique leisure choices in your room will make sure you never have a dull moment.

Property for Sale in Nikki Beach Residences

Nikki Beach is a well-known name worldwide, which gives the building a bit of glitz, so it makes sense to expect certain features from this name.

You will find it easy to get to the world-class gym, food and drink outlets, shopping outlets, restaurants, and much more if you live in this renowned development.

The idea for the building came from working with DSA Architects International. Gatserella was in charge of the designs.

Project Features

  • They have 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom flats, 6 homes and 1 tower. The resort-style services are excellent.
  • Almost next to a 450-meter beach
  • Homes that are full of high-end features
  • The Nikki Beach Resorts & Spa is right next door.

Places Nearby

  • Etihad Museum – 05 minutes 
  • Jumeirah Mosque – 07 minutes 
  • Dubai International Airport – 15 minutes 
  • Downtown Dubai – 16 minutes 
  • Business Bay – 19 minutes 
  • Dubai Marina – 25 minutes

Floor Plan

Choose floor plans offering 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms and 6 cottages with a modern design for a luxurious lifestyle in Nikki Beach Residences By Meraas


Amenities :

gym
Gym
Health and Wellness Centre
Health Centre
Play Area
Play Area
Retail Outlets
Retail Outlets
Restaurants & Cafes
Restaurants
Infinity Pool
Pool
parking
Parking
gym
Gym
Health and Wellness Centre
Health Centre
Play Area
Play Area
Retail Outlets
Retail Outlets
Restaurants & Cafes
Restaurants
Infinity Pool
Pool
parking
Parking

Location Info:

The Nikki Beach Residences by Meraas Holding is a good spot in Pearl Jumeirah, Dubai. The building is close to the city's important sites and is easy to get to via Jumeirah Road. You will enjoy living on an island and still being able to get to the city because of its handy location.

starting from AED 3,010,000
USD
812,700
AED
3,010,000
Price was updated on 18 Dec, 2023

Contact Us

Similar Properties

Arbor View by Ellington Properties

place Arjan

Arbor View is a project by Ellington Properties in Arjan, Dubai, introducing a collection of elegantly designed studios, and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments.

The Edge by Select Group

place Business Bay

In the heart of Business Bay, The Edge by Select Group stands tall as an innovative high-rise residential tower, providing 1 and 2-bedroom apartments.

Handover image Update Soon

Opalz By Danube Properties

place Dubai Land Residence Complex

Opalz by Danube Properties offers luxury and spacious studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, as well as penthouses.

FAQs

The developer is Meeras.

It is located in Jumeirah- Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Ready To - Move in.

The payment plan is 20/80 over 4 years post-handover, with a 20% down payment upon booking and the remaining 80% spread across 48 months.

Aldar offers luxury 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms apartments, townhouses and penthouse.

You can get a visa if you buy property. The visa's validity will depend on the price of the acquired property.

It is open for property purchase by individuals of all nationalities.

Prompt Consultation

Fill form below and our agent will contact you shortly